Meet the New Manager: Erin

/ Thursday, September 22, 2011 /
The Cotton Mill is proud to introduce our new manager, Erin Foley! Hailing from Hunstville, Alabama,  Nashville newbie Erin moved here in December with her husband. When she is not styling up a storm at the Mill, you might find her jogging the streets of Nashville, enjoying time with friends, or lounging at the beach (a girl after my own heart!). Let's get to know her!





What is your fashion background?
My fashion career started in 1999 at Luna's Boutique in Charlotte, NC. I have continued to manage small boutiques over the years, such as Luna and Intermix. I love working with people and helping them to feel great in their clothes.

How would you describe your person style?
I would say that my style is classic but with an edge.  I love having and effortless and cool feel to my outfits, incorporating some trends.

Who are your favorite designers?
Tom Ford. I love Gucci and Dior, too.  Michael Kors always has the best red carpet dresses.  In the store right now, I would have to say Alice + Olivia. Their comfy sweaters, stripes, and sequined details are amazing.

Who are some of your fashion inspirations?
Halle Berry, Eva Mendes, and Jennifer Aniston. You can always count on them to look classic, sexy, and timeless.


What trends do you love for fall?
Sequins, leather, fur vests, bold bright colors, and open-toe booties!


What is the one essential must-have for fall?
A great leather jacket. Every woman needs one in her closet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 The Cotton Mill, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger