Neutral Palettes

/ Wednesday, September 7, 2011 /
One of the things I am most excited about this fall are the amazing neutrals popping up everywhere from Tibi to Vince to Alice + Olivia!  Creamy nudes, dove grays,  bright navy, rosy coral...I love it all, mixed together and set off with a pop of bright color in the accessories.

Here are a few from Tibi that I'm OBSESSING over.

A thin belt adds shape to a chunky sweater. Also, I'm crazy about the chunky knit socks with the ankle booties.

Try a more cropped top with a higher waisted pant to lengthen those legs.

 Is it wrong that I love shorts more in the winter than the summer? Because I do.

This pale pink with the off-white pattern is so lovely and lady-like. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 The Cotton Mill, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger